Public Server Rules
- Play fair & objectiv
- No teamkills or ticket wasting
- No mainbase camping (this includes permanent camping, placing FOBs & mines on direct traffic routes to the mainbase)
- It is forbidden at the beginning of the round to rush and block the first two possible flags from the enemy.
- Streaming is allowed with a delay of min. 10 minutes.
- Take care of team-balance
- No racism, hateful behaviors and external advertising on our servers
- Player & squad names must not have any reference to world wars/terrorism and must not conflict with the other rules (admins act here without warning).
- Serverlanguage: German or English
- No insults, no call for real violence and no racism!
- Anti-democratic political statements and hate speech are to be refrained from in any form!
–> Any behavior in this direction will be severely punished by the admins and should be reported by players!
- In addition, no third-party advertising!
- We are subject to the Offworld Industries Squad Game Server Administration Guidelines.
- SL have to use a microphone
- SL have to communicate with other SL/commander
- SL have to choose a SL-Kit
- SL have to support Newbies
- Locked one-man squads are not allowed, except Logistic- and Helicoptersquads
- Squads may only be closed from 6 players, except vehicle squads (see section 5) / CMD Squad
- Player have to join a squad or create a squad
- Players have to play fair and objective
- AFK-players will be kicked after a certain time
- Playing of external sounds is forbidden
- Cheats, bug-using and other unfair advantages are forbidden and lead to a perma-ban
- Whoever opens a squad is required to lead it
- Helicopters are not allowed to ram eachother
- Armed vehicles (except helicopters) must be manned by at least 2 men. For MBTs, 3 men are preferred.
- No vehicles wasting
- Squads are named as vehicles (Scout, MBT, IFV etc.)
- The squad with the first correct vehicle-name, is allowed to claim the vehicle
5) Admin abuse
To report problems or admin abuse on a particular server, players can send an email to Licensing@offworldindustries.com with the following details:
– Name of the server
– Any evidence such as video, pictures etc
– Date and time of incident
Alternatively, the appropriate Google-Document may be filled out. However, we recommend contacting the project management first. Maybe we can find a solution together
- Only fight for the middle flag(s) (200 m radius without building a FOB/HAB)
- It is not allowed to enter or engage the enemy’s defense flag
- No vehicles allowed (except Logistic & Transporter)
- Radios (FOBS) and HABS must not be destroyed or engaged
- No building of offensive-placable objects
- Per Team one FOB/HAB
- Server goes live automatically with 20/20 players