Public Server Rules
Admins have the right to kick/ban without warning in case of critical behaviour & player actions against the rules.
The instructions of the admins must be followed.
- Ignorance does not protect against punishment: Each player must inform himself independently about rule changes.
- Play fair & objective oriented.
- No teamkills or ticket wasting.
- No mainbase camping (this includes permanent camping, placing FOBs & mines on direct traffic routes to the mainbase).
- The intention to intercept vehicles from the mainbase is considered mainbase camping.
- It is forbidden to rush or block the territory of all enemy first and second flags at the beginning of the round.
- Streaming is allowed with a delay of min. 10 minutes.
- Take care of team-balance.
- No racism, hateful behaviors and external advertising on our servers.
- Player & squad names must not have any reference to world wars/terrorism/sexism/politic and must not conflict with the other rules (admins act here without warning).
- Serverlanguage: German or English.
- No insults, no call for real violence and no racism!
- Anti-democratic, political statements and hate speech are to be refrained from in any form!
–> Any behavior in this direction will be severely punished by the admins and should be reported by players!
- In addition, no third-party advertising!
- We are subject to the Offworld Industries Squad Game Server Administration Guidelines.
- SL have to use a microphone.
- SL have to communicate with other SL/commander.
- SL have to choose a SL-Kit.
- SL have to support Newbies.
- Locked one-man squads are not allowed, except Logistic- and Helicoptersquads.
- Squads may only be closed from 6 players, except vehicle squads (see vehicles) / CMD Squad.
- Tow and mortar squads count as infantry squads.
- Player have to join a squad or create a squad.
- Players have to play fair and objective.
- AFK-players will be kicked after a certain time.
- Playing of external sounds is forbidden.
- Cheats, bug-using and other unfair advantages are forbidden and lead to a perma-ban.
- Whoever opens a squad is required to lead it.
- The first correctly named squad (via vehicle class or vehicle name) has claim-right on that vehicle.
- Only one vehicle class may be claimed as a squad.
- It is allowed to use a NON-claimed vehicle if your own is not available.
- If a vehicle is obviously claimed, a subsequent claim cannot be filed. In this case, no claim with a possibly more precise squad name is valid either.
- No vehicle wasting. Helicopters are not allowed to ram eachother.
- Armed vehicles (except helicopters) must be manned by at least 2 men. For MBTs, 3 men are preferred.
- The maximum squad size of MBT squads is 4.
5) Admin abuse
To report problems or admin abuse on a particular server, players can send an email to Licensing@offworldindustries.com with the following details:
– Name of the server
– Any evidence such as video, pictures etc
– Date and time of incident
Alternatively, the appropriate Google-Document may be filled out. However, we recommend contacting the project management first. Maybe we can find a solution together.
- Per Team one FOB/HAB allowed.
- Only fight for the middle flag.
- In the area of the middle flag, no FOB/HAB may be set within a radius of 150 m.
- Radios (FOBS) and HABS must not be destroyed or engaged (no „camping“).
- Attacking the enemy HAB or radio results in a direct kick.
- No vehicles allowed (except Logistic & Transporter).
- No building of offensive-placable objects.
- Server goes live automatically with 20/20 players.